USSOFT values your personal information and complies with the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection.
Through the personal information processing policy, the company informs you of the purpose and method of using the personal information provided by you and what measures are being taken to protect your personal information.
If the company revises its personal information processing policy, it will notify it through the website notice (or individual notice).
This policy will take effect on August 05th, 2021.
1. Personal information items to be collected.
The company collects the following personal information for counseling.
- Collection items: Name, contact information, e-mail, inquiry details, etc.
2. Purpose of collecting and using personal information.
The company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes.
Implementation of a contract on service provision and inquiries/answer according to service provision.
3. Period of retention and use of personal information.
In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the information is destroyed without delay. However, if it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with the provisions of the relevant laws and regulations, the company will keep member information for a certain period of time as prescribed by the relevant laws and regulations as follows.
Preservation items and grounds for preservation of payment records.
- - Period of preservation of records on contract or withdrawal of subscription, etc.: 3 years.
- - Records of withdrawal of contracts or subscriptions: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- - Records of payment and supply of goods, etc.: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- - Records of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
4. Procedures and methods for destroying personal information.
In principle, the company will destroy the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows.
The information entered by the member for membership registration, etc., will be transferred to a separate DB (separate document box in the case of paper) and destroyed after being stored for a certain period of time (see retention and usage period) according to internal policies and other related laws. Personal information transferred to a separate DB is not used for any purpose other than being held unless it is legal.
How to do it.
Personal information stored in electronic file format is deleted using a technical method that cannot play records.
5. Personal information provided.
In principle, the company does not provide users' personal information to the outside world. However, exceptions are made in the following cases.
If the users agree in advance, in accordance with the provisions of the statutes, or if there is a request from the investigative agency according to the procedures and methods prescribed in the statutes for the purpose of investigation.
6. Consignment of collected personal information.
The company entrusts and operates the service to an external professional company as follows.
- - Subject to consignment: THREEANY INC.
- - Contents of consignment work: Website and system management (hosting/maintenance)
7. Rights of users and legal representatives and methods of exercising them.
Users can view or modify their registered personal information at any time and ask for cancellation of subscription.
For users' personal information inquiry and correction, they can cancel (or withdraw consent) 'personal information change' (or 'member information modification'), click 'member withdrawal' to go through the identification process and read through the identification process. Or, if you contact the person in charge of personal information management by writing, phone, or e-mail, we will take action without delay.
If you request correction of personal information errors, we will not use or provide the personal information until the correction is completed.
In addition, if wrong personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will notify the third party of the correction process without delay so that the correction can be made.
The company processes personal information terminated or deleted at the request of the user as specified in the "retention and use period of personal information collected by the company" and cannot be viewed or used for other purposes.
In the case of children under the age of 14, the legal representative has the right to inquire or modify the child's personal information, collect and withdraw consent.
8. Matters concerning the installation and operation of an automatic personal information collection device and its refusal.
The company operates "cookie" that stores and finds your information from time to time. Cookies are very small text files sent to your browser by the server used to run the website and are stored on your computer's hard disk.
The purpose of using cookies.
Target marketing and personalized service provision by analyzing the frequency of access and visit time of members and non-members, identifying and tracking users' tastes and interests, and identifying the degree of participation in various events and visits. You have the choice to install cookies.
Therefore, you may allow all cookies by setting options in your web browser, go through confirmation whenever cookies are saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
How to reject cookie settings.
As a way to refuse to set up cookies, you can allow all cookies, go through confirmation every time you save them, or refuse to save all cookies by selecting options in your web browser.
How to set it up.
Yes (for Internet Explorer): Tools at the top of the web browser > Internet Options > Personal Information However,
if you refuse to install cookies, there may be difficulties in providing services.
9. Civil service regarding personal information.
In order to protect customers' personal information and handle complaints related to personal information, the company designates related departments and personal information management managers as follows.
- Customer service department.
Department name : Technical Support
Phone number : 02-2088-8829
Email : email@example.com
- Person in charge of personal information management.
Name : Paul
Phone number : 02-2088-8829
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to report or consult other personal information infringement, you can contact the institution below.
- - Personal Information Infringement Report Center (privacy.kisa.or.kr/118)
- - www.spo.go.kr / Cyber Investigation Department of the Supreme Prosecutors' Office (1301)
- - National Police Agency Cyber Bureau (police.go.kr / 182)